Under the umbrella of the ERA Chief Financial Officers' Group, we are planning a CFO Workshop to be held in London during February 2019. Historically, attendance of such meetings has been limited to airline members of the CFO Group only, however we have decided that it would be beneficial to invite broader participation across the entire ERA membership for this event. The meeting intends to provide insight into current trends and financial developments directly relevant to European airline operations as well as global industry influences.
A complete agenda will be provided later in the month however confirmed and proposed topics to date include:
- EIB lending for regional operators and lessors – Jorge Calderon José Doramas, Senior Economist, European Investment Bank
- Brexit – Identifying the issues for ERA members – Mark Bisset, Partner, Clyde & Co
- EU261 – Proposed review of the regulation in 2019 – Montserrat Barriga, Director General, ERA
- EU261 insurance - Oliver Bradburne, Aerospace, JLT Specialty Limited
- Payment trends and FinTech – Thomas Helldorff, VP Airlines & Travel, Worldpay
- Airline Insolvency Review - David Clover, Head, Aviation (ATOL) Crisis & Contingency Planning, UK CAA
- Economic market outlook: What do the markets hold for European airlines? - Callum Macpherson, Commodities, Investec
- Aviation insurance market trends and Brexit implications - Speaker TBC, Willis Towers Watson
- Cyber insurance: Financial and Professional Risk – Sarah Stevens (TBC), Partner, JLT Specialty Limited
- Digital transformation: Customer payments digital – How KLM leverages payments - Maarten Rooijers - KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
The venue will be the offices of ERA member, Clyde & Co. St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7AR with the intention to hold the meeting over two days starting at 1300 on day 1 and finishing no later than 1400 on day 2 with an informal meal on the first evening. Your participation as a member would be greatly valued.
Please notify your interest in attending by responding to email@example.com  by 14 January 2019.